Contributors:Barbieri Diego Maria, Lou Baowen, Passavanti Marco, DANIELA LESSA, Maharaj Brij , Banerjee Arunabha , Wang Fusong , Chang Kevin, Naik Bhaven, Yu Lei , Liu Zhuangzhuang, Sikka Gaurav, Tucker Andrew, Foroutan Mirhosseini Seyed Ali , Naseri Sahra , Qiao Yaning , Akshay GUPTA, Abbas Montasir, Fang Kevin , Goswami Shubham, Hessami Amir, Peprah Prince , Agarwal Nithin, Lam Louisa, navid ghasemi, SOLOMON ADOMAKO, Hui Cang
Data regarding the perceived air pollution are collected by means of an online survey distributed between 11-05-2020 and 31-05-2020 in Australia, Brazil, China, Ghana, Italy, India, Iran, Norway, South Africa and the United States.
The survey respondents are asked to evaluate the perceived air pollution quality before and during the COVID-19 restrictions according to a Likert scale varying from "1=extremely low/absent" to "7= extremely high". Overall, the data shows that an improvement in air quality is perceived by the respondents in all the ten investigated countries.
The online survey has been created with Google Forms and WenJuanXing and conveniently translated into Chinese, English, Italian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese and has been distributed via email, social media and professional networks. Overall, the total number of respondents is approximately equal to 10 000.
Contributors:Bianka Tallita Passos, Cassaniga Mateus J., Fernandes Anita M. R. , Medeiros Kátya B. , Comunello Eros
This database contains images of defects in paved roads in Brazil. The database was developed using images provided by DNIT (National Department of Transport Infrastructure), through the Access to Information Law - Protocol 50650.003556 / 2017-28.
The database contains:
* 2235 images from highways in the states of Espirito Santo, Rio Grande do Sul and the Federal District, caught between 2014 and 2017; and
* Each image has 3 masks - binary images in png format - separated for each type of annotation: road, crack and pothole.
The annotation of the road consisted of demarcating the total region corresponding to the vehicle's road. The annotation of cracks and potholes consisted of the selection of the defect as a whole, maintaining its shape as much as possible.
Longname: Gridded reference evapotranspiration for Brazil based on machine learning - 1-Day 0.1 degree x 0.1 degree
Spatial Coverage: -74.0, -34.7, -33.8, 5.3 -- (xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax)
Temporal Coverage: 2000-06-01 to 2019-12-31
File Size: ~0.3 MB per file
Coordinate Reference System: WGS 84 - Geodetic coordinate system for World (EPSG: 4326)
Spatial: 0.1° x 0.1° (rougly ~10 x 10 km)
- The grid cells of the ETo-Brazil matches the grid cells from the Global Precipitation Measurement data (position and resolution).
- The overall root mean square error (RMSE) of this dataset (using weather stations as observed data) is 0.60 mm/day. This is an improvement on earlier attempts to map ETo using interpolation and geostatistics.
** ALWAYS CHECK FOR NEWEST VERSION **
- V3 (2020-07-12):
- Fixed a small problem with the covariates projection. This fixed grid cells positioning and lead to an improvement in performance: RMSE reduced from 0.65 to 0.60 mm/day;
- Extended the temporal coverage up to 2019-12-31;
- V2 (2020-05-21): Masked files for Brazil boundaries only. Reduced file size in ~40%.
- V1 (2020-03-20): First published
Contributors:Hou Jinjin, Zhang Yongyong, Xia Jun, Pan Xingyao, Yang Moyuan, Leng Guoyong, Dou Ming
The geographic data sources were the digital elevation model (DEM) with the resolution of 10 m, land use with the resolution of 10 m, catchment boundary and drainage network, which were gathered for subcatchment subdivision for urban stormwater model development.
The present dataset includes data and figures related to the submitted paper " Modeling and pseudo-inversion of transient multicomponent electromagnetic logging while drilling measurements " currently under review in Journal of Petroleum Science & Engineering.
The present dataset includes data and figures related to the submitted paper " Detection of formation boundary using transient multicomponent electromagnetic logging while drilling method " currently under review in Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering.