Contributors:raghuram nagarathna, Suchitra S. Patil, Hongasandra Nagendra, Rajesh SK, Murali Venkatrao, Amit singh
This is a dataset of 7496 Asian Indians with the following information:
2. (Location Info) Zone, State, District
3. (Demographic) Age, Gender
4. (Anthropometric) Waist Circ in cm, Height in cm, Weight in kg
5. (Health and Lifestyle) Self Declared Diabetes, Father/Mother with Diabetes, HbA1C, Physical Activity
Based on this data it has various calculated columns pertaining to obesity and other diabetes risk factors
Contributors:Mark Rosenbaum, Germán Contreras, margareta friman, Tobias Otterbring
This data set contains:
Electron Microprobe geochemical data used for petrological considerations and for geothermobarometric estimations.
Fabric strength estimations obtained from the study of the crystallographic preferred orientation of quartz.
Contributors:Emily Anderson, Michael Ort, Curtis Oldenburg
1. Input files and corresponding output files for TOUGH2 numerical simulations designed to test possible pre-eruptive and syneruptive thermohydrologic processes at maar/diatreme volcanoes, using a model setup based on lithological characteristics of Colton Crater and Rattlesnake Crater in northern Arizona.
- Cases 1.1 and 2.1 are base cases, others test input parameter variations.
- Cases 3A-3C are designed to simulate progressive diatreme growth
2. Heat flow calculation for input files
Contributors:Mimmi Blomquist, Sebastian Larsson Herrera, Johan Hofmann, Refika Ceyda Beram, Michelle Cleary, Jonas Rönnberg
Key for understanding the dataset is included as a worksheet in the excel file. In another worksheet the raw data can
Contributors:Alexis Mychajliw, Robert McAfee, Aisling Farrell, Ascanio Rincon, Ryan Mohammed, Greg McDonald, Karin Rice, Emily Lindsey
Supplemental material with datasets used to create figures, including megafaunal abundance percentages and diversity statistics.