Micronuclei distribution for exposed and unexposed personnel to ionizing radiation

Published: 18-04-2018| Version 1 | DOI: 10.17632/h96nvpc74j.1
Contributor:
Octavian Duliu

Description

Data base contains 2151 numerical values of micronulei frequencies (MN) determined în peripheral blood: 1773 (82.4 %) were occupationally exposed to ionizing ionizing radiation up to 30 yeara, the other 378 (17.6 %) were no-exposed were. Samples were collected from subjects of both genders, smokers and un-smokers. Provided data showed that for all investigated categories, MN frequency monotonously increases with the age, significantly higher in the case of exposed subjects, but independent on gender and smoking habit.

Files