SPHERE wrist ECG data
Description of this data
Description of Data:
- ECG data as recorded from the wrists for the IEEE Access paper ‘An ultra low power personalizable wrist worn ECG monitor integrated with IoT infrastructure’.
- Data is recorded for 5 participants, ages 23 – 36.
- Sampling rate is 128 Hz. Files are saved in the Matlab .mat format.
Experiment data files
Steps to reproduce
Steps to reproduce:
Using the custom ECG amplifier and electrodes described in IEEE Access paper, data is sampled from 5 participants sitting still at a desk. Data has been processed in Matlab, using the first 4 signal processing steps described in the paper in section V, subsection B. These are:
- Low pass (Fl = 30 Hz), high pass (Fh = 0.1 Hz), and notch filtered (Fd = 47.5 Hz, Fu = 52.5 Hz), using first order zero phase delay (filtfilt in MATLAB) Butterworth filters).
- Remove ECG baseline wonder using Discrete Wave Transform.
- Smooth ECG using extended Kalman filter.
Cite this dataset
Casson, Alex; Beach, Christopher (2018), “SPHERE wrist ECG data”, Mendeley Data, v1 http://dx.doi.org/10.17632/tzfmydyzch.1
The files associated with this dataset are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.