Data for: Parallel multi-agent real-coded genetic algorithm for large-scale black-box single-objective optimisation
Description of this data
Content Dataset on Yerevan (XLS):
- List of activities of enerprises of Yerevan, Aremenia
- List of main enterprises of Yerevan, Armenia
- List of main kindergartens of Yerevan, Armenia
- List of node coordinates of main roads of Yerevan, Armenia
- Data on initial radiuses of object-emissions
- Data on harmful emissions produced by enterprises of Yerevan, Armenia
- Data on absoprion characteristics of trees planted in Yerevan, Armenia
- Content AnyLogic model (ZIP):
Yerevan_kindergartents.alp - the main file of the simulation that can be opened in AnyLogic tool
Content EcModel2 (ZIP):
Model2.bak - the database file in the MS SQL Server format that should be installed before running AnyLogic model.
Steps to reproduce:
To open the Anylogic model you need load and install the AnyLogic simulation tools shared in https://www.anylogic.com/. The code of the model has the '*.alp' extension. In addition, the installation of the database (Ecmodel2.bak) is needed. After this, you need check and correct the connection string in the AnyLogic model (database properties) including Host, Database name, Login and Password. Only after these steps, you can run and use the AnyLogic model. Your computer should have supporting Java virtual machine (JVM) and both AnyLogic and MS SQL Server should be installed. Note that model is intended for the Yerevan city only and its used appropriate data.
Experiment data files
This data is associated with the following publication:
Cite this dataset
Akopov, Andranik (2019), “Data for: Parallel multi-agent real-coded genetic algorithm for large-scale black-box single-objective optimisation”, Mendeley Data, v1 http://dx.doi.org/10.17632/6f8w2nx4zz.1
The files associated with this dataset are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.