Data for: Extraction of ZnO thin film parameters for modeling a ZnO/Si solar cell
Description of this data
• Fabrication of ZnO film by sol–gel using zinc acetate decomposition
• Extraction of the optical parameters to be used in modeling a ZnO/p-Si solar.
• This is to elucidate the solar cell weak performance
• Defects in the ZnO bulk and the surface recombination velocity in the ZnO/p-Si interface were responsible.
• The simulation led to comparable values between simulation and measurement of J-V characteristics.
Experiment data files
This data is associated with the following publication:
Cite this dataset
Chala, Slimane (2018), “Data for: Extraction of ZnO thin film parameters for modeling a ZnO/Si solar cell”, Mendeley Data, v1 http://dx.doi.org/10.17632/r3mv7k42ts.1